Friday, February 27, 2009

Updating

The school/work combo is kicking my ass. It allows no free time for anything, including poker. My February volume is less than a tenth of my January volume (I think, I haven't actually checked, but it feels that way). But the monetary results are better. Stupid variance.

Not much to talk about, didn't play many interesting hands, but lost after getting heads up again in a 4/180. That's now 1 for 6 in those after getting heads up. At first I just thought I was running bad heads up, but now I'm pretty sure I'm just not very good at heads up. So I need to work on my heads up game, probably either through HU SNGs or regular 1 table SNGs.

We'll see if I actually get around to that... I also just can't seem to put in volume in cash games. I feel like I want to when I'm doing random daily shit, but when I sit down at my computer I never seem to want to open up tables. So I put in only about 500 hands this month, and I'm now at ~850 for the year... Well below the ~7k I should have to be on pace for the yearly 40k goal.

No comments: